- What did you do today? (Briefly describe your day’s activities)
After everyone has gotten a feel of how to control the SEM, the student leader guided us to a nearby room which contained the TEM. It is able to project images as small as atoms. She then explained the importance of leaving the room as quiet as possible to minimize the vibration of atoms.
After visiting the SEM and TEM, we proceeded back to the holding room and continued our discussions for our final presentations.
We proceeded on with lunch and soon, it was time for each group to present.
Unfortunately, I fell ill somewhere between the presentations and was sent back by the teacher-in-charge. I received news later that my group was selected to present to the entire cohort the following day.
- What did you learn today? (Discuss any learning points from today’s activities)
- How do you feel about today’s activities?
- Describe how the project has affected your understanding of the discipline and how it may be applied elsewhere
- Share your insights for the day
- What new questions do you have regarding the discipline?
~Click on 'next' below to continue to Thursday's reflection~
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible